Personal and Noncommercial Use
The Website is for your personal and noncommercial use. As a condition to your continued use of the Website, you warrant to FEAST OF LANGUAGES that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions of use.
USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS”; WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FEAST OF LANGUAGES MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ANY CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE SATISFIES ANY APPLICABLE GOVERNMENT LAW, REGULATION, OR REQUIREMENT.
Neither FEAST OF LANGUAGES nor its officers, board members, employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors, or the like, current, former, or future, OR ANY OF THEIR SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS warrant that the Website or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Website on behalf of FEAST OF LANGUAGES. FEAST OF LANGUAGES reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the Website.
Exclusion of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL FEAST OF LANGUAGES OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, STORING, OR DISTRIBUTING THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND EXPENSES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS AND DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH USE OF THE WEBSITE, DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT NO LICENSOR, SUPPLIER, OR INFORMATION PROVIDER TO FEAST OF LANGUAGES OR ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, OR ANY OF THEIR SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY REASON OR UNDER ANY THEORY WHATSOEVER, BASED UPON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. Because some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, some or all of the above limitation may not apply to you.
Featured Links and Advertisements
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites offered by parties other than FEAST OF LANGUAGES. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. FEAST OF LANGUAGES does not control such other websites and is not responsible for their content; nor does FEAST OF LANGUAGES’ inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. Unless otherwise specifically stated on the Website, FEAST OF LANGUAGES does not endorse any product or service or make any representation regarding the reliability, quality, or accuracy of any products or services featured in, or linked to, any advertisement appearing on the Website.
Unless you are subsequently advised otherwise by FEAST OF LANGUAGES, you are hereby licensed to create hyperlinks to the content on the Website, provided that the hyperlink accurately describes the content as it appears on the Website and is not in that portion reserved for “Students Only”; FEAST OF LANGUAGES reserves the right to revoke this license generally, or your right to use specific links, at any time. Under no circumstances may you “frame” the Website or any of its content or copy portions of the Website to a server, except as part of an Internet service provider’s incidental caching of pages. Each page within the Website must be displayed in full (including all trademarks, branding, advertising and promotional materials), without any accompanying frame, border, margin, design, branding, trademark, advertising, or promotional materials not originally displayed on the page within the Website.
You may not use this Website or content therein (including names and contact information for those who submit information) for any purpose other than your personal enjoyment. You may not distribute copies to others, whether or not for a charge or other consideration, without prior written permission from FEAST OF LANGUAGES or the copyright owner of the copied material. Requests to reproduce materials on the Website for distribution or other purposes should be mailed to:
Trademarks appear on the Website with the permission from their respective owners. Your unauthorized use of trademarks appearing on the Website may constitute trademark infringement, which could subject you to substantial civil penalties.
Termination of Privileges
FEAST OF LANGUAGES will not tolerate copyright infringement of any kind. FEAST OF LANGUAGES does not, however, monitor user-submitted materials for copyright infringement. If you believe that any material on the Website infringes your copyright, you may seek to have the material removed by sending FEAST OF LANGUAGES notice that includes all of the following information:
- your full name, address and telephone number
- your e-mail address
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you believe is being infringed
- identification of the infringing material and information sufficient for FEAST OF LANGUAGES to locate the material
- your statement of good faith belief that (a) the material infringes your copyright(s), (b) the information provided in the notice is accurate, and (c) under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act for the copyright owner
- your physical or electronic signature
Direct such notice to the FEAST OF LANGUAGES designated agent for receiving copyright infringement notices:
Upon receipt of notice complying with the above requirements, FEAST OF LANGUAGES will act to remove infringing materials and, if applicable, send notice to the user that posted such materials on the Website.
If FEAST OF LANGUAGES removes materials posted by you as a user due to alleged copyright infringement, you may seek to have the materials reinstated by notifying the FEAST OF LANGUAGES designated agent in writing and including the following information:
- your full name, address, and telephone number
- your e-mail address
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, including its location before it was removed or disabled
- your statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material
- your statement consenting to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which your address is located or, if you reside outside of the United States, for the Eastern District of Michigan (where FEAST OF LANGUAGES may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notice of copyright infringement or from such person’s agent
- your physical or electronic signature
Upon receipt of a notice meeting the above requirements, FEAST OF LANGUAGES will send a copy of the notice to the copyright owner who initially claimed copyright infringement. Within 10 to 14 days following receipt of the notice, FEAST OF LANGUAGES will replace or enable access to the removed material unless FEAST OF LANGUAGES receives notice from the copyright owner who submitted the first notification that it has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the user that posted the materials from engaging in infringing activity. Please note that parties who misrepresent that materials are infringing or were removed by mistake or misidentification are subject to substantial civil liability to FEAST OF LANGUAGES and/or the copyright owner or website user.
FEAST OF LANGUAGES may provide chat rooms, message boards, and other public posting areas or interest group forums (“Forums”) on the Website. If FEAST OF LANGUAGES provides any such Forum or if you use a Forum, you are solely responsible for your own communications and the consequences of posting those communications. FEAST OF LANGUAGES does not assume any responsibility for the consequences of any Forum communications on or arising from use of the Website. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
- Do not disrespect the privacy and views of others.
- Do not use the Forums for commercial purposes, including the promotion of any specific goods or services.
- Do not post obscene, profane, sexually explicit, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, illegal, or knowingly false information.
- Do not post blatant expressions of bigotry, racism or hate, or material encouraging conduct that may constitute or contribute to a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any national, state, or local law, regulation, or authority, or any other material which FEAST OF LANGUAGES finds objectionable.
- Do not use the Forums for unlawful purposes.
- Do not impersonate another person.
- Do not allow any other person or entity to use your identification to post or view comments.
- Do not post material that infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others or the privacy and publicity rights of others.
FEAST OF LANGUAGES does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of the material posted by Forum users or endorse any opinions expressed by such users. ANY RELIANCE UPON CONTENT POSTED IN A FORUM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
By posting messages or other material in any Forum areas of the Website, you are granting to FEAST OF LANGUAGES and its licensees a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display any posting by you (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed.
The website is controlled and operated by FEAST OF LANGUAGES from its principal office in the State of Michigan, United States of America. FEAST OF LANGUAGES makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. The Website is not intended to subject FEAST OF LANGUAGES to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than the State of Michigan and the United States of America.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of the Website, or your dealings with FEAST OF LANGUAGES, you may contact us at: